Don’t Break Rules
It is not that all rules are good and rational but breaking rules is not civilised. If you do not like a rule try to change it but do not attempt to break it. Breaking rule creates anarchy. It disturbs life of good citizens.
Once in Canada my son was driving in night at around 11pm and I was sitting besides him. The roads were totally deserted but he stopped. I did not understand why he stopped. When I asked, he said there is a white line and the rule is to stop for a second, look around and if no one is coming from the other side then move ahead.
The rules can be as simple as traffic rules and as difficult as coming before 9pm in the hostel. People who are disciplined and do not break rules are always respected. Even if you are a good performer but not disciplined, you can never become a star employee.
5 Tips to follow the rules :
1. Be aware of rules about whatever things you are doing.
2. Follow rules religiously particularly when you are out of your home.
3. Do not feel upset when others are breaking rules.
4. When you are a rule maker, make sure it is practical.
5. Do not criticize rules, if you cannot change them.
दोहा by अविनाश बागड़े
नियम न कोई तोड़ियें, होता नहीं सहाय।
नियम अगर प्रतिकूल हैं, बदलों, करो उपाय।।