Are you Creative?
If you are doing same activity in same way since more than 3 years,probably you are doing it wrong. In an era where your phone becomes obsolete in a year and the model of your car start looking old in 2 years, you cannot be called creative and innovative if you are not changing the ways of doing your job regularly. All humans are same in respect of number of senses, type of body parts and organs. What differentiate one person from another are their feelings, thinking pattern and actions. Performance of one becomes superior to other just because of amount of creativity and innovation one brings in his/her day to day life.
The question is how one can be more creative. Creativity is a function of brain. If your brain is already full with routine methods then you do not have possibility to come up with new ideas. To develop creativity, most important way is to keep your mind empty and place for new thoughts.
5 ways for becoming more creative:
1. Frequently check your methods with zero bases. Look into the processes as if you are looking at them first time.
2. Whenever any problem arises, go into depth, find the reasons and create some better way of doing things.
3. Always question your routine. There is always room for improvement.
4. Keep your mind relax few hours every day by listening music, singing songs, doing painting, meditating, reading book, writing blog etc. where you can be focused on single task or thought.
5. Keep enhancing your knowledge and wisdom by remaining consciously observant.
दोहा by अविनाश बागड़े
दुनिया में हर आदमी, दिखता एक समान।
सृजनशीलता ही उसे, देती है पहचान।।