Share Your Knowledge
When Buddha got enlightened he did not speak for a week. He was contemplating whether he shall spread his wisdom or not. He thought if people are wise, there is no point of teaching and if they are ignorant then they may not understand his wisdom. Finally he thought even few of can get benefit, the purpose of sharing knowledge will be served.
It is not necessary that you get first enlightened like Mahavir or Buddha then only you are eligible for distribution of knowledge & wisdom. If it will be so then no parent will have right to give teachings to their children and no teacher will have right to teach their students. If their are millions who are more intelligent and wise then you then at the same time their are billions who are more ignorant then you. Whatever knowledge you have, you shall share and your wisdom will increase more.
5 tips for sharing knowledge
1. Find out what you are best at, then average people.
2. Find out who will be benefitted with your knowledge.
3. Find out which skill you are better at, whether Writing or speaking.
4. Prepare your sharing material like teacher, trainer or preacher.
5. Spare some time every day, week or month to share your knowledge and wisdom.
दोहा by अविनाश बागड़े
बाँटों दौने ज्ञान के, जग में करो प्रकाश।
इससे अपनी बुद्धि को, मिले नया विकास।।