Challenge Your Limits
In Indian mythology, Lord Hanuman never knew that he has an ability to fly till Lord Rama made him realize. Like that, we all have immense hidden abilities and potential but most of the time we set our own psychological limits and do not challenge ourselves.
We all know the vast difference between our knowledge as a child versus modern age children. Academic curriculum variation in today’s time versus 50 years back is immense. Children have amazing ability to grasp; it is we who put limitations, fearing they may be over burdened. Research has proved that a normal person use only 2-3% of his brain while genius uses 7-10%. Imagine the extent of potential being wasted. People are same as far as physical appearance is concerned like every one has 2 eyes, 2 hands etc. but they are different in utilizing their potential.
5 Tips to challenge your limits:
1. Everyday devote around 15-30 minutes on quality thinking.
2. Accept the challenges with courage.
3. Always try to set stretched goals.
4. Determination and dedication is the key to success.
5. Accept the failures as lessons and bounce back with more zeal.
दोहा by अविनाश बागड़े
अपनी क्षमता का नहीं, हमको कुछ आभास।
हद अपनी है तोड़ना, ख़ुद पे रख विश्वास।।