Simplicity Brings Happiness
Simple living high thinking is the mantra for creating happiness in life. Now a days, we have started buying things, more for showing off the family status to friends and society than for our own comfort. The logo on shirt and the emblem on the car gives more satisfaction than comfort of using it.
Many may argue that branded things are better in quality but it is equally true that similar quality things are also available at cheaper price. The other problem of running after a brand is that it gives more pain, if you don’t get it. Simplicity needs to be reflected not only in the kind of things we are using but also in each and every action of ours. For example the way we talk, the way we treat and behave with other people specially juniors. Simplicity is seen in every action of ours and it is possible only if we have high level of spiritual thinking. We need to reach a state where there are no more egos; attachment is at minimum level and where neither pleasure nor pains could turmoil our mind.
5 Tips for Simple living:
1. Look For comfort and utility while buying things.
2. Do not show off particularly to those who are a deprived lot.
3. Keep enhancing your wisdom and start looking within rather always seeking approval of others.
4. live the people and use things rather using the people and loving things.
5. Happiness and peace of mind shall be ultimate goal because that can give you permanent bliss. Money and wealth is temporary and attachment to that can give unbearable pains.
दोहा by अविनाश बागड़े
दुनियाँ में विचरण करें, लेकर उच्च विचार।
खुशियों की है कुंजिका, सादा सद्वयव्हार।।