Jealousy Fuels Competitiveness
Competitiveness and Jealousy
In the world where parents compare siblings and teachers compare students, it is not possible to have a positive competitive spiritalways. The issue arises whether that competitive spirit is without any jealousy or it is contaminated with jealousy. It is quite possible that a person is motivated due to jealousy which may developcompetitive spirit in him, which helps him achieve success in life. But when level of jealousy is higher it is quite possible that he does not enjoy the fruits of success. Because on the path of success his subjects (with whom he is/was jealous) will keep changing and he will always be dissatisfied.
Jealousy is like a fuel for developing a competitive spirit. In fact, it is not possible for a person to have high level of competitive spirit without having jealous outlook at any moment. Important is how one handles the consequences of his actions that are motivated by jealousy. Chances are very bleak that a person will enjoy happiness and bliss when his competitive spirit is fueled by jealousy.
Having competitive spirit fueled by jealousy is ok but the worst condition is when a person is jealous and do not develop any competitive spirit. That person will always lead a life of despair and disappointment.
5 Tips to handle Jealousy:
1. If you are jealous do not worry. Develop fire in your belly to achieve the next level of success.
2. Do not allow jealousy to let you go in inactive mode. Either be jealous and develop competitive spirit or evaporate the jealousy.
3. Mostly jealousy exists in close relationships. Do not allow jealousy to spoil the relationship.
4. Success is the sum total of several factors and few of them are not in your control. We call it destiny. So accept the fruits with humility.
5. Jealousy can set your goal or target but achievement purely depends on your efforts and your competitive spirit.
P.S. – The above blog is limited to work and career and do not include relationship and love.
दोहा by अविनाश बागड़े
सकारात्मक जलन के, मद में जाओ डूब।
बस!प्रतियोगी भावना, तभी खिलेगी खूब।।