DLH (Don’t Leave Hope)
Probably there is no one who doesn’t reach to a situation of hopelessness at one point of time in their life. We are dependent on so many external factors that sometimes we reach a point where we are totally helpless. At that point we have 3 choices. First is to keep at least 1% hope to overcome the situation and go on doing the best possible. Second is to surrender yourself to the things, situation or people and let destiny take its own course. And the third is to give up and run away from the situation.
Someone has said that, “If you think you will succeed you are right and if you think you will lose you are right”. So, the success is completely a matter of positive thinking. Positive thinking is nothing but another expression for hope. When my father got detected for cancer at last stage and doctors anticipated just 3 months of life, he lived for next 3 years only because of positive thinking, positive attitude and never lasting hope. In my opinion hope is the single factor which differentiates successful people from failures.
5 Tips to keep hope always alive:
- As soon as you wake up in morning, count your blessings.
- Think of innovative ways to overcome the situation.
- Performing continuous action is a key to keep hope alive.
- Sometimes giving a break can offer new solutions.
- Sometimes external factors and destiny are not in our control, then accept the situation and live with it.