CTA Success is Converting Thoughts into Action
If someone asks me the one reason for success of world class leaders, I will say that they quickly convert their thoughts into action. Most of us waste time on thinking, thinking and thinking. Taking action require guts, confidence and courage. It is not necessary that all actions will result into success but every success is the result of actions. Big success requires big actions, small steps covers shorter distance. All of us see the opportunities related to our dreams and desires but few of us act with determination and dedication.
Only action is not important but wise and quick action is important. Many of us take wise action but delayed one or take quick action but not wise. Wise action can be defined as the action which is beneficial to the most of parties. Wise person is one who can be right in most of the situation, to the maximum of people and at most of the time. The quality of your decision and action cannot be better than quality of your wisdom. Wisdom evolves with the experience and learning.
5 Tips to convert thoughts into actions:
- Be clear about your vision, long term and short term goals. Thoughts and ideas will occur surrounding your goals.
- Keep your pocket diary or notes in mobile handy for writing thoughts and ideas as they occur. We have tendency to forget.
- Evaluate thoughts and ideas for action. Pros and cons. Positive and negative effect on all concern.
- Take quick action for implementation.
- Review the impact of your action and modify your strategy if needed.