Make Yourself Free
As soon as we complete our education, our freedom is lost. For next 30 years main aim is to earn money, create wealth and secure old age. Marriage, children’s education, building home, buying car, enjoying vacation etc. becomes the main objectives. Most of us get completely busy in making money so that we can fulfil all our material desires. There is nothing wrong in that but at the same time we become slave of money making machine.
Money can be earned by 3 ways. First is to use our own energy and skills. Second is engaging people who makes money for us and third is passive income where wealth makes money for us. Unless you become celebrity at very young age, it is not possible to earn huge money through first method. You would be surprise to calculate your present worth. For example you are earning ₹ 50,000 per month. Your worth is meagre around 50 lacs and if you have ability to earn ROI (return on investment) of 25% than it is hardly 25 Lacs. The house you own is worth more than you.
To make yourself free in long term it is important that in initial years try to make multiple source of income so that after 10-15 years you can have passive income where your money makes you enough money to live your balance life comfortably so that you can do whatever you wish to do and where there is no compulsion of becoming slave.
Hey, do not misunderstand here that making yourself free mean stop earning money. One shall never stop earning money. But when your passive income is more than your active income and active income is mainly from the profession which is your passion then you are FREE.
Main sources of passive income are rent, interest, dividend, appreciation of assets etc. where your personal efforts are negligible.
5 Tips How to become free.
1. Develop multiple source of income during initial years of your career and one of the source shall be from your passion such as photography, painting, writing, teaching etc.
2. Invest your savings in assets which can start giving you passive income.
3. Make all efforts to grow income from source which you are passionate about and reduce your efforts from sources which you do not enjoy.
4. Take the professional help if needed to manage your assets and passive income.
5. Find entrepreneurs who are passionate about their ideas and become investing partner in their ventures.