Knowledge Vs. Wisdom
1. Knowledge is knowing about something or someone. Wisdom is application of knowledge.
2. Knowledge is curd, wisdom is butter.
3. Knowledge is right information wisdom is right decision.
4. Knowledge is information gathered from our all senses and out side resources, wisdom is gathered by मनन, चिंतन, मंथन within.
5. Knowledge is knowing what is right and what is wrong. Wisdom is selecting right.
6. Knowledge tells us what to talk, wisdom guide us when to talk, with whom to talk and how to talk.
7. Knowledge is gathered by more reading and observing wisdom requires more thinking and applying.
8. Dr. APJ and CA Memon, sakuni and Krishna, Ram and Ravan, all were educated and knowledgable but one out of two were more wise.
9. Knowledge can exist without wisdom but not other way round.
10. Knowledge is organised information. Wisdom is organised life.