Fix Your Focus
Someone said “You get what you focus on” so focus on what you want. The whole irony of our life is we want something else but in our thoughts, words and actions we peruse something else. No one wants negativity in their life but in this world more than 50% people walk, talk and think negatively. At every moment we have 3 choices. We remain neutral or positive or negative. Our mind television has these 3 channels only but we hardly tune our mind towards positivity.
On the more we are not very clear about what we want in our life. Our dreams or vision is limited to what we see or observe in our surroundings but we don’t stretch our dreams and vision beyond our realities. There are only handful people who has changed the course of world to where we are today with scientific advancements. Our potential is immense but all depends what we focus on. We can make our life beautiful and peaceful by focusing on right things. Here the focus mean channelising your thoughts, words and actions on particular thing.
In my opinion the best things to remain focused is happiness. But our jealousies, ego, anger and greed don’t allow us to remain focused on happiness. My five tips to “Fix Your Focus” on happiness is as follow:
1) Happiness is best things to remain focused on. You may have goal for material things and nothing wrong in that but don’t lose focus from happiness.
2) It’s obvious that we get carried away with our anger and greed but bring back focus on happiness in less than five minutes. For that you need to be aware of your thoughts all the time.
3) Find right things to focus on. If you are not able to find than consult the right people or make wise person your mentor.
4) Always keep studying your thoughts. Root cause of our actions are thoughts only. When you find that you are drifting towards negative thoughts or losing your focus, immediately pull back to positivity.
5) What we want is important but why we want is most important. Most of the time we don’t have right answer for WHY. If you analyse aspect of WHY, most of our wants will become useless and not worth pursuing.