Avoid Blame Game
The moment we fail, either in exam, in job, in venture, in relationship or any aspect of life, we start looking for a people or circumstances on which we can blame our failure. Blaming others is neither going to convert failure into success nor it is going to teach us a lesson for the future. It is quite possible that others might have contributed to the failure however, if we deeply analyze it, we will find that we ourselves are the major cause of the failure. Carefully look at the spelling of blaME. ME to be blamed first for whatever wrong happening in my life.
There is a need to develop a habit of identifying fault in self; instead of others. Stephen Covey in his book 7 Habits of Highly Effective People has described first habit as “Be Proactive”. Focus on the circle of influence. The circle of influence starts with us as the center of the circle.
5 Tips to avoid blame game.
1. Analyze the reasons for failure.
2. Answer the question: What you could have done to avoid failure ?
3. Focus on reasons of the failure rather than person behind it.
4. Document the lessons learned for future use.
5. Even If any individual is the reason for failure, avoid blaming.
दोहा by अविनाश बागड़े
अपना आप टटोलिये ,टालें वाद -विवाद।
दोषारोपण से बचें , असफलता के बाद।।