Uproot Doubts Completely
We are masters of making opinions, doubting people, guessing situations. These all leads to lot of thinking and forming our next moves in form of words or actions. It is not necessary that these doubts and opinions represent the truth. Main reasons of these doubts and opinion is our upbringing, surroundings and prejudices gathered in past or wrong information circulated in present. It’s obvious that taking any action based on false opinions and doubts leads to unwise actions and later to the regret.
It is not possible to verify all opinions and doubts but if we make fairly good efforts, we may be better informed. Always doubt your opinions which are not backed by fairly authentic facts. Many times we have to take action based on opinions because facts are not available in such cases be prepared for consequences if premise proves to be wrong.
5 tips to uproot doubts:
1) Check whether your opinion/ doubt is backed by any facts or not.
2) Make reasonable efforts to find facts. How much efforts shall be put in, depends of gravity of the action based on opinion.
3) Be prepared for consequences if opinions are not backed by proper facts.
4) Uproot the doubts as early as possible otherwise that will be rooted strongly in your mind and memory that can lead to wrong decisions in the life.
5) 100% clarity is not possible so be cautious while taking decision based on doubts and opinions.