Create Your World
Small or big, every living creature has its own world where it lives with its pleasures and pains. Plants and animals create their world for satisfying the need of hunger, safety and reproduction. Their ability to create the world is limited. Human beings have potential to enlarge their world to a greater extent. A celebrity or politician may have much larger world as compared to a beggar. We do not have any control on our own creation but we have full control on expanding our world. The problem is that most of us take the given life as granted. Very few people realize their potential and take efforts to continuously expand their world.
If we do not take charge of our own world then we will have to live with the world given by others or live in the world of others. In that case we may not have any control on the environment. It may be full of pleasure and happiness or pain and agony. As a human being our initial years are spent under protection and guidance of parents, teachers, family and friends. But as we grow, we need to learn how to expand our world so that it is filled with happiness and success.
5 Steps for creating your world:
1) Find out your Purpose: The question “why am I” is more important than “Who am I”. It may not be possible to know the ultimate purpose of our life but what you want to achieve in short term to medium term can be easily established. By the way, the second best purpose is HAPPINESS. First may be attaining enlightenment or MOKSHA.
2) Make the Strategy: Once the goal is established, explore and select one best strategy to achieve that purpose. Like for achieving your financial goal, you may consider between Entrepreneurship and Employment.
3) Select the People: Few people will bring joy in your life and few may bring agony. Few people will help you in achieving your purpose, few may become obstacle. You need to find out. It may not be easy to bring in people in your life or throw them out from your life but once you know the difference, you may try to get surrounded by people who really bring happiness and success in your life.
4) Help Others to Expand their World: While creating your world do not forget that you are the part of bigger world and your world is entangled with the people surrounding you. Your world can not be in isolation. The best way to have expanded happy world around you is by helping other people expand their world.
5) It’s a Continuous Process: Creating your happy world is not a onetime task. It’s a continuous process. It lasts till you live. If you stop expanding your happiness and others happiness then you are no less than dead wood. Pains, obstacles, problems, road blocks will keep coming in the form of people or circumstances. Some will be under your control and solvable but most may be out of your control and not-solvable. You have only 2 options. Isolate yourself or accept as destiny.